The Big Trust runs 6 core programmes to:
- Drive aspiration in young people
- Support vulnerable adults
- Tackle social issues in our local communities
- Influence business thinking
- Enable employee volunteering
- Facilitate collaboration
All the programmes we run at The Big Trust runs have one aim: “to work together to enable each of us to achieve what we’re truly capable of”
Our programmes are designed to support businesses and employee volunteers to deliver maximum community impact in the limited time and resources available.
Through our programmes we aim to build strong, powerful relationships between people. It is these relationships which are the bedrock of thriving communities.