Community engagement through employee volunteering presents real development opportunities for your key staff.
Employees have the opportunity to ‘get out’ of the workplace and into real–life learning situations that have clear and measurable benefits to the employer and to the community. We work closely with you to create volunteering programmes that benefit your team in a number of ways:
- Increased confidence making decisions and trying new ways of working
- Creating and implementing new and imaginative approaches to support the business strategy and vision
- Delivering presentations that are clear, concise, engaging and achieve the objective
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with others in the pursuit of business objectives
- Increased knowledge and understanding the issues facing our communities
We support several ‘hands-on’ projects where your business volunteers are supported by The Big Trust managers in choosing the project, recruiting and managing the team during the planning and delivery process.
We also provide advice and guidance on evaluation of the projects as well as positive PR support.